Both long and short term warehousing can be arranged within the United Kingdom and Europe.
There are many reasons why you may need storage over either a long or short period. You may be moving abroad or relocating a business to a foreign country. If this is the case then here at Express Forwarders we have a number of warehouse units available to store different types of cargo.
Based primarily at Heathrow and Gatwick we are an express forwarding company that specialises in international shipping services to location around the world.
Depending on the type of cargo which needs to be stored, arrangements can be made at very short notice at what we feel are very competitive rates.
Further details of this service are available upon request.
Top Seven Tips for Smoother Plane Travel
It can often seem like there are new travel regulations being announced every day that only serve to make air travel more difficult. This doesn’t have to be the case. With a little preparation, flying can still be a smooth and easy way of travel. This article will show you some ways to keep things moving.
1. The name on your ticket should match the name on your ID exactly. When you book your flight, always use whatever name is on your identification. It doesn’t matter if nobody calls you by your given name or you prefer the shortened version. With the increase in security, you will only give yourself delays as you have to constantly prove your identity.
2. Always choose direct flights over ones with layovers. The more stops in your flight path, the more opportunities there are for delays. If you are staying on the same plane, this may only be a slight inconvenience, however there are any flight changes in your itinerary, one late flight can have a cascading effect.
3. Take advantage of early online check-in or self-check in kiosks. These handy tools let you skip the long lines so you are ready to board your flight without delay. With check-in out of the way, you can simply relax and read a book or magazine until it comes time to board.
4. Keep careful watch of arrival and departure times and be aware of any potential delays. One late flight can cause you to have to run to catch your next plane, so be aware of the time at all times. In addition, a plane that has arrived early may allow early boarding if you learn of it in time.
5. Know in advance which items are allowed in the cabin and which have to be checked. Most flights have restrictions on what you are allowed to bring on board. If you are unsure about a specific item and can’t find a definitive answer, place it in your checked baggage.
6. Choose luggage that is unique and easy to spot. The baggage claim area of most airports is a sea of black, brown and dark blue luggage. If you want to make finding your luggage a lot easier, pick a pattern that is brightly colored or stands out. You will find yourself able to pick out your bags with ease, and be on your way faster than ever.
7. Pack a travel-sized pillow and blanket. As airlines constantly fight to have the lowest rate, they look to other areas to help keep themselves profitable. One of the many areas where some airlines have started charging is in the rental of pillows and blankets. Don’t pay to rent a thin blanket and uncomfortable pillow when you can easily bring your own.
Air travel doesn’t have to be a frantic and stress filled experience. With a little advance knowledge and careful planning, you can make the process go along smoothly. Use the tips you have learned here to get your next trip off to a smooth start.